Careers Within Weatherbeeta
Company: Weatherbeeta USA, Inc
Location: Edison, New Jersey
Closing date: TBC
Inside Sales Support Representative
An exciting opportunity has arisen with Weatherbeeta, the market leader in equestrian wholesale products and clothing, operating from Australia, UK, New Zealand and here in the USA. We are looking for an Inside Sales Support Representative to join the team in our Edison, NJ (USA) office.
At Weatherbeeta Group, we are proud of our track record in developing talent and promoting from within. There would be support and training available for the right candidate, enabling you to develop in the role, and become a key member of our Company. This vacancy arises because of expanding business needs.
Weatherbeeta USA is a great place to work, with a wonderful team ethos and a strong positive culture. Therefore, if you feel that you have the relevant qualities and skills that we are looking for in this role, we look forward to receiving your application.
As the Inside Sales Support Representative you will:
- Deliver World Class levels of customer service
- Receive and process customer orders (B2B & B2C), seizing opportunities to up sell and cross sell
- Handle telephone queries and customer issues
- Deliver strong administrative support and sales administrative duties
- Develop a sound knowledge of key sales programs and promotions
- Place outbound sales calls for assigned portfolio
- Assist traveling Sales Account Managers with daily customer service duties, sales projections, digital assets, product information sheets, account contact and travel needs,
- Contribute to US tradeshows by determining pack list, booth design, product presentation, and order forms
- Assist in sample distribution, rotation, and disposition to Account Manager
- Work in conjunction with Marketing and Sales Departments to plan and execute showroom display for customer visits
- Work with account portfolio on data analysis and interpretation, growing mutually beneficial relationships, and expand use of digital marketing assets
- Assist in monitoring eListings of our product portfolio, in support of digital asset use and enforcing MAP policy
The Person – Required Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience
- Equestrian knowledge
- Proven customer service skills
- Experience of working as part of a team
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritise competing tasks
- Excellent organisational skills and an eye for detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Navison or similar ERP system, Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Working knowledge of data analysis and data manipulation through Excel
- Experience with pivot tables
- Knowledge of CRM tracking tools, such as Salesforce
If you would like to be part of our successful company submit your resume along with a cover letter detailing why you would like to be part of the Weatherbeeta USA team, including your compensation expectations to email@example.com.
We would also appreciate your answers to the following scenario in the form of an email reply to potential customer…..
Question: Good morning! The stitching on my boots at the heel has come undone. I’ve had the boots for several years now and wear them daily. Is there a warranty on them? Or can I have them replaced? Thanks!
Also, please rank the following 6 items in terms of time management priority:
____Back Order Report
____Overnight shipping request
____Lost Package Claim
____Customer email requesting product sizing information
____New product database entry
Should an in-person interview opportunity be extended, please arrive prepared to demonstrate your knowledge in an exercise regarding the usage of data comparison and general formulas in Microsoft Excel.